Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Buenaventura police officer working for DEA

I would like to share my story of what I had to get through in order to become successful in life. My childhood was not easy. I was born and grew up Buenaventura, Columbia. My mother was a teacher in the school, and of course she didn’t get much there, my father was killed when I was two. He was stabbed in some drunken fight in some bar, so I don’t remember him at all. A few years later my mother got a boyfriend who made her pregnant and then my little brother Robertino was born. I was happy to get a little brother and loved taking care of him. When I started school, my stepfather was sent to prison for selling drugs. I was even glad it happened even though it meant harder life and less money since I couldn’t stand anymore him beating up my mom. Thus, I was going to school, my brother was growing up and my mom started drinking more. When I finished school, my stepdad came back from prison and continued with his old business. At my brother’s fifteen’s birthday I found out that our stepdad got him into selling cocaine. It was when I had a huge fight with Robertino, I couldn’t believe he would hide it from me. Two days later Robertino got killed for not having sold the stuff in time. I felt like I was killed with him, at least I wanted that. Later I started going to the gym where I met Jorge- a police officer working in the drug enforcement agency. Then I realized that if I become a policeman, I can save lives of thousands people and it became the meaning of my life to make this wish come true. Having talked to Jorge, I found that to get there it would be nice to pump a bit. I was never a thin guy but looking at Jorge I understood what I needed. He suggested that I take Nandrolone Decanoate- a classic steroid which does not affect the liver and the side effects can come only from an incorrect dosage. I started taking 200 ml of it per week. Then I increased the dose till 300 ml and in three months I looked just like the brawny policemen of the department. A course of nandrolone decanoate can help gain more than ten kg, depending on the training intensity and nutrition. At the end of the course I recommend taking Clenbuterol pills to fix the result because sometimes by the end of the course there might be some accumulation of water in the body. Looking at my colleagues I realized that if not for that medication, I would never have achieved these results. I was happy working for the drug department catching the bastards which ruin young lives.
Translated from Spanish

Buy Clenbuterol in Buenaventura, Columbia without prescription

No comments:

Post a Comment