Friday, July 20, 2012

Infantryman from Nevada



I want to tell you my story; I think it will be interesting for many people. I studied
at school and then entered college. There I became acquainted with a strange
young man. According to his stories he was a sick ailing boy since childhood.
But I saw totally another man in front of me- strong, sturdy and brawny, with a
beautiful attractive body. Then I got to know that this fellow was a professional
sportsman. I decided that I want to look like he. Honestly, I never dreamed of
being a professional athlete, I always liked military art. I wished to become an
infantryman since childhood.
And I decided to realize my dream at all costs. I understood that I’d have to work
much at self-improvement, at perfecting my body and mind. Then I started to
attend a gym. But muscle bulk didn’t increase much. I talked things over with
a guy from the gym. I first got to know about anabolic steroids from him. I also
decided to try them. I chose the drug Oxandrolone. Besides anti-catabolic activity
it has another positive feature- it doesn’t affect testosterone production in organism
at all. Oxandrolone if taken together with fluoxymesterone or drostanolone
increases muscle strength much.
Undoubtedly, among positive features of oxandrolone is its practically total
absence of side-effects – along with methenolone, oxandrolone is the safest
steroid. Oxandrolone doesn’t aromatize and any dosage doesn’t affect endogenous
testosterone production. Disability for aromatization is one more advantage
of oxandrolone. From my personal experience I assert that rational dosage of
oxandrolone doesn’t cause any side-effects. Together with fluoxymesterone or
drostanolone it can really make your muscles firm and sturdy. In order to increase
force characteristics one should take it together with stanozolol. I combined these
two drugs and achieved super results! Of course, besides intensive trainings and
taking steroids I kept to a special protein diet.
Infantry is the most ancient and numerous army in the history of wars. This kind of
army is intended for foot hostilities. One can say that infantry is the most important
kind of armies. Owing to its firm attacks, stubborn resistance and defenses,
infantry together with artillery, tanks and air forces decides the outcome of the
battle. Infantry really bears the brunt of the battle. But I cope with all difficulties as
I am strong and sturdy. I have both strong body and mind. I’m happy to serve my
Motherland! Now I’m one of the best infantrymen in Nevada! It makes glad not
only me but all my relatives! Set yourselves objects and achieve your aims! Don’t
be afraid of difficulties!
Buy oxandrolone online in Nevada without prescription

No comments:

Post a Comment