Saturday, July 7, 2012

Jack – the surfer from California

I would like to share my story about what a long and thorny path I went through to become a true surfer. I spent my childhood on the Californian coast, near the town of Grover Beach. My parents were indifferent to surfing, but my mother’s brother Jack was a heaven-born surfer. He preferred to row with two hands, while he could always catch the perfect wave, or to slip away from it, to overcome difficult twists and escape the most difficult turn. It was Jack who gave me my first surfboard; it was without fins, just some usual foam board. But, since very early childhood I was sick and weak, that’s why to become a true surfer, I had to learn to control my body and for that I was trying to do sports. I was running in the morning and exercising in the evening on the horizontal bar, but my muscle bulk was growing too slow. When I turned twenty-one, I could only admire the beautiful waves without being able to conquer them. I was still skinny and tall and, despite the fact that I was quite strong, I did not look like I really was. The ocean has always ruthless to the humans, so I did not want to become one of those lazy and ignorant people who died trying to conquer it. After all, it doesn’t matter how much you learn about it, it can still have some surprises for you. My uncle started preparing a special program for me. He chose some exercises and a special diet. I started doing pull ups, squats and bench press. These three simple exercises, in conjunction with diet and protein intake of Decabol (anabolic steroid), began to have effect on all groups of my muscles. With the help of pull-ups, my biceps started growing rapidly. The squats helped me build up the quadriceps. Regular squats strengthened my abs, as well as upper and lower back, which play an important role in building muscle bulk. A simple bench press helped me pump the sternum, but no longer just the middle part, so I was doing incline bench press as well. And I took a course of Decabol. During one year I managed to gain about 55 pounds. Now it was necessary to revise the lessons from my childhood so I began to catch my waves. Californian coast means for me the best left waves in the world. When they reach the height of 6’5-7’5 feet, it’s the perfect conditions for surfing. Unreality makes this sport special, exciting and memorable. It took me a while to learn it, I fell many times but I always wanted to win so I finally learned how to catch the wave of the left and to show backhands. I can’t say that I became better than my uncle Jack, but I am proud to say that the other surfers look at me with respect.

Buy proteine and Decabol in Grover Beach, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment