Friday, July 6, 2012

Do you believe in destiny?


I didn’t believe it formerly, but sometimes our life really turns around.
My name is Kris. I work as a mechanic in the car repair shop since my youth. I always liked fiddling with cars, even when I was a little boy, I had a big collection of model racing cars. I was brought up by my mother and granny. My mother saw my father only twice, and the only thing I knew about him was that he was a biker. I always wanted to meet him, but nobody knew how to find him.
One ordinary day we had a big order, there was much work and I stayed in the repair shop very late. Suddenly the silence of summer evening was broken by the motors’ din. I went out of the garage and saw approximately ten huge bright motorbikes driven by sturdy men. I was so impressed and didn’t notice that a cigarette "Marlboro" had smouldered in my hand and burnt filter had hurt my finger. One of these sturdy men in red leather jacket and black leather boots was going towards me. At the moment he reached me I felt a little bit awkward, he asked me if I was Kris Lager. I nodded approvingly and he gave me a letter, he said that he was my father’s best friend and the latter wasn’t alive anymore. The last thing my father had asked for was to find his son and to hand down to him everything the deceased had owned. Mike, it was the name of my interlocutor, waved his arm and another guy drove a silvery Harley Davidson to us. That motorbike was all my inheritance.
I couldn’t believe all that. Of course, Mike understood that it was necessary for me to digest the received information and in a few minutes all the company led by Mike left the parking. I was contemplating this magnificent bike sitting on the road curb. In his letter father apologized for he had done so little for me. And lower there was Mike’s telephone number.
Two weeks later I could think about nothing but those guys in leather jackets. I rode Harley and understood that father’s blood was running in my veins, the blood of a biker.
The call to Mike decided my fate. I was accepted to their band, the band of Northern Leopards. I wished to become fit quicker and resemble my new friends.
Mike suggested taking a drug Parabolan to me. It is quite a powerful anabolic with strong androgenic properties. Parabolan, especially in combination with oxandrolon, provides great muscle bulk increase. And as this drug doesn’t provoke hyperhydration, there is no sharp increase of weight and you have a qualitative muscles growth. Parabolan practically never makes pressure high, as it doesn’t provoke excessive hydration. The drug can arouse aggressiveness, but I had no problems with this.
I am very glad that thanks to my father and his friends I found my place in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment