Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The guard of Walt Disney Museum, San Francisco

I have been working as a guard of Walt Disney Museum since its opening. First
year of work was like a piece of childhood. I roamed about exhibition halls,
watched films and cartoons, listened to a guide attentively, in a word, learned
everything about the great classic of animation. It was as interesting for me, as
for visitors of the museum. I was interested in everything: from the first Disney
cartoon “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs” shot in 1937 up to the last – “Mary
Poppins”. The museum is situated in the Royal Park – the place of indescribable
beauty.
My main task was to keep watch over the safety of the displays and not to allow
visitors take photos. During the first year of work I got to know many interesting
facts about the life of a famous cartoonist from his childhood in Missouri to the
period when he worked as an ambulanceman during the World War II. In 1949
Walt Disney also sat out on the expedition to Alaska with a group of naturalists in
order to shoot something interesting. As a result he made the documentary “Seal
Island”, which won the Oscar. Besides, I saw the sketches of Disney’s first
cartoon “Mickey Mouse”, learned some facts about the history of Disneyland and
even had the honour to watch the cartoonist’s home video. So I was aware of those
aspects of Walt Disney’s life other people didn’t know about.

But in a year I suddenly fell in love. My feelings were unrequited. I was
passionately fond of Joanna – a modest museum worker, she was selling entrance
tickets. But she paid no heed to me. It was a great suffering for me. She liked my
workmate Ted, who guarded adjacent President hall. Ted was a brutal dark-skinned
guy, he got acquainted with girls and left them with great ease. It was painful for
me that Joanna’s feelings were the object of Ted’s ridicule. I could do nothing with
it. No matter what I told Ted, I was finally repulsed by him. I continued to suffer
silently and keep my feelings to Joanna from her.

During the second year of my work I was spending all the free time perfecting
my body. I attended the gym, worked out with weights and it seemed to me that
if I became sturdier built than Ted, Joanna would be interested in me. Time went
by, I grew stronger but Joanna still didn’t notice me and stared at Ted timidly.
In the gym I got to know about a drug which was produced in Eastern Germany
during the tense Olympic struggle in the 60th of the previous century. Turinabol
is a highly-effective anabolic. Side effects during its taking are extremely rare. Its
founder was Albert Stachowiak. And it was my last chance.
These steroid pills are considerably effective in a minimal period of time. It is
more often used in order to increase muscle bulk and strength without provoking
hyperhydration. The drug disappears from the organism on the fifth day after the
last taking. It is quite good for sportsmen, because any dope-test will be negative
in a week. It is still the stimulant number one in Germany nowadays. All in all my hard working out gave positive results. I grew stronger, became three sizes
bigger than I was. I hadn’t a love story with Joanna, Ted said no to her and she left
the work and got married to some fellow from a province. I hope they are happy
together. In any case I am happy indeed!

Buy Turinabol at San Francisco, CA, Alaska and Missouri, no recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment