Friday, July 6, 2012

Spanish conquistadores


I got into speleology while studying in college the history of Spanish conquistadores. Once my mates and I decided to have a fantastic weekend, it took us a while to figure out what to do with lots of energy we had, and finally we decided to go with the older and more experienced and mature guys. The gang was famous for being serious dudes who were into researching the origins, development, geological, hydrogeological, and microclimatic caves features. They would always take big backpacks with gear with them and leave for a few days for an unknown destination. Finally, the last argument for getting into the group was the presence there of some girls who were much into learning modern and ancient flora and fauna. The girls were not only very pretty but also strong, deft, crafty, and had a good sense of humor. My room-mates and I thought that in order to get under the ground, one does not need to be very smart and all we had to do was just to learn the technical part of the process. How naïve we were! In the very beginning I had no idea that speleology was full of pitfalls. For instance, when a person went down or up on the rope and unfastened it, he had to shout to a person behind: “The rope is free” or “free!” The next person has no right to fasten the rope until he heard that signal. Generally, speleology is not a job, but a hobby. Everything is based on enthusiastic volunteers and one doesn’t get paid for discovering new caves. Each one of us had a strong desire to get to a place untouched by others. Besides, I had the craving of absolute darkness, being lit just by a headlamp, and this is not just a turn on for me, it’s the same feeling a mountain-climber gets after getting on a new top. I am going to tell you in details about my first descent. We started in our student camp in Kentucky and went to Tennessee. This place is famous for more than eight thousand caves. We got to Nashville, which is called by the locals “Athens of the South” and “Country Music Capital” by the visitors. In our group there were also some guys who chose speleology to be their major. There were geologists and biologists, who devoted themselves to new caves searching, excavations, path finding, creating the maps and inventing new gear. Most of them belong to different speleological clubs. As for us, we were more of speleotourists, interested in underground trips, knowing nothing about descending or using the gear. However, behind every seemingly easy thing lie painstaking work and regular trainings. After the first half mile of caving I got so exhausted that I couldn’t understand what was so great about it. I crawled out dreaming of a shower, fresh air, good food, and long sleep. The insight came only two years later. I started going to the gym and growing muscle bulk, as I had to build not only my strength but also endurance. It is very important for a young man to train steadily and regularly. I am not ashamed to say that my 40 pounds of muscle I got not only because of a certain diet but also thanks to a medication called Oxymetholone which turned to be the most popular anabolic among athletes. It’s effective and its entire secret is in its intensive androgenic action which is as active as anabolic effect. In the first two weeks I got twelve pounds of muscle bulk and my next caving experience was not that hard anymore. Then I got twelve pounds more twice and decided to stop there. In such a way speleology and healthy life style got into my daily intensive agenda. I could finally combine things incongruous before: my studies and my personal life, my manhood and sports achievements. I wouldn’t have all this now if I stayed a weak boy wasting his time at the parties.

 Buy Oxymetholone in Tennessee and Kentucky, no prescription

No comments:

Post a Comment