Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Dancer from Toronto

It was at the very beginning of my training in the sports hall when I heard about
steroids for the first time.
Being absolutely the unsophisticated youth, I knew practically nothing about
them. The literature about steroids which I read did not explain much. But I
longed to be like those strong athletes who built up weight, pricked chemistry ,
and with a light contempt looked at my 80 kilogrammes.
There were problems with my study in the college that’s why I began to work
as the car washer man .
The sum I got was enough to pay for my training in the sports hall and renting
an inexpensive flat. I even managed to postpone some money.
Few times in a month I went to the club.
Dances are my elements.
I looked with an envy at the guys who were the kings of a dancing. I looked
at them and thought that I’d never be like they were – strong, broad-shouldered,
brawny and mobile.
It seemed to me that they had everything: money, girls, cars. What I had was
only the washing of strangers’ cars and a full lack of information about my future.
My work was good because our town Missisauga is situated not far from
Toronto, many cars passed our town on their way to Toronto that’s why I was
very busy.
But I always remembered these strong bodies of the young guys and I decided
to try "chemistry". In a sports hall many people took methandrostenolon or as they
shortly named it methane. I also decided to start to stimulate the growth of my
muscular weight with it.
The very first and the most important reason of such preference was its
availability in pills that was much more comfortable than the analogues in
injections. Moreover, the people in the sports hall had an opinion that the steroids
in injections could lead to a narcotic dependence. That’s why I didn’t want at
all to get such a problem. The methane as a steroid stimulates the change of a
hormonal background in an organism.
The second very important factor is rather low price of "methane".
If you care for your health you should not forget after the taking of anabolic
to drink something to cure your liver as well as to keep your muscular mass in a
proper way you should take some potassium and calcium medicines.
There are some other additional expenses that need to be included in a total
cost of "chemistry" .
In general I could allow these expenses to myself .
Thus the abrupt changes began to happen in my life. In some months I became
a "car". My muscles have considerably grown, got stronger and I began to carry
fitting vests. My work on the sun gave a beautiful and smooth sunburn to my
body.
The girls passing by began to pay attention to me. I understood that it was the
sexual interest.

In half a year I have understood, that it is time to change a field of my activity.
After one of the parties in the club, I got the proposal to dance.
To tell the truth , I worried greatly. I worried greatly but nevertheless I took this
proposal and appeared at the dance hall. At this moment I understood that it was
the dream of my whole life, I liked dancing and in this sphere I got the success.
Certainly, dances helped me earn good money. Nowadays I have my own
sports hall and a dance pavilion and they are my life.
New York is my favorite place in the world. I am lucky to live in New York
because it is a wonderful city. I like its night clubs, music and many other things
there. But nevertheless I like to come back to my small native town Missisauga.
Even today some years later I continue to improve my dancing skills and try to
subdue new dancing tops.
Now my dream is to participate in many dancing battles . I also want to
open my own studio for teaching the young people the dancing culture. I can do
everything for dance. It is my dream and I continue to approach it.
All this could be impossible if I didn’t like my body.

Buy methandrostenolon online no prescription in Toronto(Missisauga), Canada and New York, USA Translate from spain

No comments:

Post a Comment